Once again I am copying this lovely post from one of my favorite women !!
1. This time last year where were you? Still at home just waiting for the summer break to start. It was my daughter’s last term at her school and we were preparing her to move her new school.
2. In honor of National Pink Day (June 23rd) tell us your favorite pink food or beverage. Air Bandung with basil seeds in it, YUMMY!!. Was it on the menu at your house yesterday? Nope, its a rare drink for me now as I need to find the rose cordial which I used to take since I was a child. Do you like to wear the color pink? Nope, I tried and I dont like it, in fact i did try and wear one ..i got a pink Uniqlo top wore it once and never again . If we came to visit would we find this color in your home decor? Aint got no pink here. Blush-fuschia-salmon-raspberry-your favorite shade of pink? Fuchsia.
3. Stop and smell the roses, looking through rose colored glasses, a rose by any other name, not all moonlight and roses, no rose without a thorn…which rosy saying currently fits your life in some way? Explain. I think my blog heading here says Looking through my rosy lens (or maybe i have changed it) But yes I would say looking through my rosy lens. As you may have read in my previous blog about my disappointment in friends – the odd treatment and may I add unfair silent treatment – it has led me into a jaded phase. I know this will pass and I will get through it as I have once WENT through it before, YEARS before the whole blogging world started. I will deserve the respect that has been lost and sadly, the friendship nor trust even respect will never be gained or mended because I have thought less of these people in my circle.
4. Are you a ‘reader’? Do you tend to read lighter books in the summer months? Do you have a summer reading list? If so, give us a title or two. I love reading in fact I miss reading, holding a paperback in my hands. I remember one summer I read the Chronicles of Narnia whilst travelling. I got plenty of books to read ..maybe I should get back to it and just disconnect myself from reality for awhile.
5. Share with us one rose and one thorn from your weekend. Rose: My bestfriend, we have this amazing connection across the sea, she can sense if I’m not doing ok. Thorn: My weekend cleaning (hate it)
6. Insert your own random thought here.